- Applicability of the Policy
- This Policy shall apply to all information (non-personal information and personal information) the Company collects in the course of your use of the services of the Company.
- This Policy does not apply to, nor does the Company take any responsibility for, any information that is collected by any third party in any way.
- Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data is information that verifies you as an individual such as name, email address, telephone number, and country of residence. Generally, you can visit ODIGOS’s website without providing any Personal Data about yourself but as you spend more time and scroll in certain inner pages of our website, you may need to provide your Personal Data for some specific purpose. Unless you share your data you may not be able to access and benefit from our products and services, such as enquires, marketing, communication, promotions and recruitments. Take a quick look at why do we collect Personal Data:-
- Better communication with you – We will follow up on your comments and your other requests submitted in our website, such as online queries, business related enquiries, or career related. Using your Personal Data, we may call you back by telephone or communicate with you via e-mail.
- Direct marketing and promotion – Through direct marketing, ODIGOS provides you exact and specific information you have requested or searched for online. Besides, we also transfer more information about ODIGOS offerings enabling you to participate in online, discussion or to register for any sponsored events. Recruitment – If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes, which may include contacting you via e-mail, telephone or post. ODIGOS promises to preserve your Personal Data safe and keep on file for an appropriate time in order to consider you for specific employment opportunities in the future.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys – We will use your Personal Data to conduct customer satisfaction survey in order to maintain and improve our website.
- Compiling accumulated statistics regarding the use of the website.
- Web Browser Cookies Our site may also use “cookies” to enhance the user interface and the web experience. The web browser places cookies on their hard drive to keep the records for future, in order to track and check the information. Each of the user is free to select the browser to avoid the cookies, or to alert when the cookies are being sent. If in case, you restrict the cookies, some parts of the site may not function as instructed.
- Use of Collected Information
ODIGOS will reserve the right to collect and use the user’s information for the following purposes;
- to manage and maintain our business relationships;
- to respond to enquiries and requests;
- to respond to helpdesk requests or other service requests;
- to communicate with you or your organisation;
- to improve our services;
- to provide access to our learning and assessment systems;
- to maintain and update our records;
- to improve our services;
- to provide you with information, including marketing information, about our services and products;
- to assess the performance of our website and our learning and assessment systems;
- to process and respond to privacy complaints; and
- to comply with any necessary legal requirement.
- Information Security
We have developed an improved data collection, storage and processing practice. The advanced security measures facilitate protection against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction details and the data stored on the website. Furthermore, the sensitive and private data exchange in-between the website and the users is monitored consistently. We have authenticated the SSL certification that offers a secured communication platform. It is encrypted in the form of codes that are protected using digital signatures.
- Your consent to the terms
You are agreeing to the above-mentioned terms of using this site. If you do not agree to the policy clauses, we would request you to, not to this site. Your consistent use of the site that is following the posting of amendments will be considered your acceptance to those changes.