We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We would request you to kindly read the terms of service carefully and consider these as the terms of agreement between you and us. This governs the use and access to the website and the services to you and your associates.
ODIGOS is an Online Examination System to streamline your preparation and performance. The terms will be liable to a customer the moment, the customer creates an account on the website. These terms are effective to timely amendments on the choice of the provider.
- Services and Product
ODIGOS is engaged in the business of assessment tests with various educational institutions. Hence you will be provided with services relating to online examinations, assessment tests.
We agree to offer the customer an account on the online assessment platform using a private server. Considering an event of a planned change in the provider’s network or infrastructure, the provider shall make practical efforts in order to notify the customer in advance. You agree to provide accurate and updated identification information during the account registration. The customer is solely responsible for the entire content shared on their account and also agrees to promptly notify in case of an unauthorized use or breach of the account. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the failure to provide accurate information or impose account security.
The terms to provide service are between the provider and the customer. No third party recipient interference is permitted. The provider should respect the privacy of the content and take utmost care in order to safeguard any illegal usage. Service is dependent on factors that include the network, servers and other subsidiary tools. Considering a case in which the software behaves uneven and the user gets an error, our team will work to resolve the issue by earliest, understanding the critical nature of the exam related events.
- Purpose of the website
All the materials contained in the Company’s website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
The ODIGOS’s Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the ODIGOS’s Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- Prohibited Content and Activities - Email spam- Not allowed for using our services to transmit email spam, junk mail, return address and mailing lists. Hacking – IP scanning, denial of service, or other residuals to the security breaches or attempts interfering service of other network or servers. Intellectual property- The intellectual rights are reserved along with the copyright, trademark, or the patent rights. Fraud, violation of privacy rights, dissemination of offensive context and any kind of illegal activities.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use - As a condition of your use of the Odigos’s Web Site, you warrant to ODIGOS that you will not use or allow access to others to use the ODIGOS’s Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use or allow access to others to use the ODIGOS’s Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ODIGOS’s Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and access. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the ODIGOS’s Web Sites
- False Information - Your personal information including name, email and contact details shared should be correct. We have the authorization to block your account in case of any information mismatch.
- Service Eligibility -You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended or removed from ODIGOS. (b) are not a direct competitor of ODIGOS; (c) do not have more than one ODIGOS account at any given time; and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- Misuse of System Resources - Multiple accounts will not be accepted. If found multiple accounts under the name of a single organization, the first account will be served as your primary account. The prior created accounts will be blocked without any notice. The attempts of questions are restricted if it extends a particular number for a particular subscription.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
This website is protected by intellectual property rights including but not limited to trademarks, copyright, designs, Patents, etc. and is the exclusive property of the Company.
Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html/php code is protected under intellectual property law and remains the Company or third party’s property.
You may copy, download and print off this material for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property laws. Any other use of the content of the Company’s website without the Company’s prior written authorization is prohibited. Therefore, you must not modify any material from the Company’s website in any way.
- Account Cancellation
You will be solely responsible for the cancellation of your account, data backup and deletion of information. The entire content from the panel will be deleted once instructed for the cancellation of the account.
- Governing Law
This agreement is designed and governed in reference to the laws of India any dispute shall be heard at the local administrative bodies.